Constructed in 1742 by Johannes Leicht (John Light).
Monroe Valley Chapel is a post revolutionary war church in northern Lebanon County
Mission Statement Our mission is to:
• Raise awareness for historic preservation of significant architecture within the boundaries of Lebanon County Pennsylvania
• Identify those sites which are of exceptional architectural and historic merit with Lebanon County
• Encourage individuals, organizations and governmental agencies to help preserve and restore structures of historic merit.
• Organize whenever feasible groups within the trust for the specific purpose of preserving and restoring historic architectural projects.
July 12, 2014 Garden Tour